Brevity Software is Focused on helping NDIS Support Coordinators Effectively Serve NDIS Clients
As a Support Coordinator, your organisation has needs that are unlike anything else in the industry. General software doesn’t meet your needs and doesn’t help you add value to the services you offer your clients in the most efficient way.
That is why we created Brevity Care Software. This simple to use, but powerful software, was built from the ground up with NDIS and your needs in mind. We know that you need the right tools at the right price to make your job easier, your client’s lives better, and your business more efficient.
During the design process, we worked with providers just like you to address their biggest pain points and to create a suite of tools that easily integrated into their workflow.
Brevity has set out to develop the most advanced tools to make your job easier, and uses an intuitive user experience to provide you and your clients with:
- Pre-loaded NDIS line items and price guide
- Simple interface for tracking time spent and recording notes
- Easily track and manage participant plan budget allocation by provider
- Easily track budget usage and generate usage statements for clients
- Easily generate bulk claims to NDIS against time recorded – no more double-entry
- Comprehensive client record management
- Ready to use from day 1
- Proactive alerts helps you stay on top managing client plans
- Secure document management
- Cloud based solutions
- Portable mobile and web applications for client access
- Completely customizable and flexible
- Secure program access and limited access profiles
- Advanced analytics and integration
- Easy to read reports
- MYOB/Xero/QuickBooks Accounting Integration
Brevity NDIS Support Coordination Software has unique features that are designed to address the needs of Support Coordination organisations. Our system has been built to meet NDIS compliance requirements, and we are always sure to keep up to date with changes.
Simple Care Management
Using tools specifically built for Support Coordinators allows you to help participants get the most out of their plans and help them achieve their goals.
Easily Track Time Spent and Record Notes
Keeping track of time spent is important for accurate billing. Recording notes is important for ensuring quality of care. Brevity makes these easy and saves you time so you can focus on helping participants.
Brevity tracks time and billing by client and support coordinator. As a business owner this allows you to ensure service delivery is always kept on track.
Integrated with PRODA
With our csv imports and exports between systems, creating service bookings and payment requests couldn’t be simpler. Import NDIS remittance files to automatically mark invoices as paid or rejected.