- Setup fee is required to be paid in advance
- Monthly licensing and hosting fee is to be paid at the end of each month
- 2 x Training Session
- NDIS pricelist
- NDIS funding sources
- Employee & Client Mobile App
- Service Agreement Mail Merge
- 1 Month Premium Support
- Mobile App training video
Hardware & Software Requirements
The hardware and software requirements mentioned in this section are provided as general requirements.
|Browser||Desktop / Laptop / iPad / Mobile Browser|
|Web Browser||IE Edge Chrome (ver 30 or above) Safari (ver 6 or above) Firefox (ver 24 or above)|
|Mobile||iOS / Android|
|OS||iOS with at least version 9 Android with at least version 7|
Setup Fee Payment Terms
- Orders are non-refundable
- Customer is responsible to pay taxes as applicable in the country. Quote inclusive of GST
- Issuance of customer purchase order is acceptance of this quotation
Premium support is applicable for a period of 1 months.
Maintenance (Support Contract)
Upon completion of warranty period, customer will be entitled to email based support. Customer can sign on for a Support Contract for ongoing support. The support contract fee including software assurance plan will be as per the subscribed package.
The scope of the Support Contract includes –
- Preventive maintenance
- Software Assurance Plan (error corrections, product upgrades and new releases)
- Installation of the current release of the SOFTWARE, and any subsequent patches or updates to the version
End User License Agreement
Use of Brevity Cloud Software solution is governed by our End User License Agreement (EULA). This is available on the following link:
The parties agree to take all steps reasonably necessary and appropriate to ensure that their employees, agents, and/or assistants treat all information as confidential and to ensure that such employees, agents, and/or assistants are familiar with and abide by the terms of this Agreement.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall the amount of Seller’s (Brevity Care Software) liability for any breach or default hereunder exceed the purchase price paid or payable by Customer to Seller (Brevity Care Software) for the Products and in no event shall Buyer be entitled to claim compensation for special, incidental or consequential damages for defective goods or services, late delivery or non-delivery, nor shall Seller be liable for Customer’s loss of any kind or description whatsoever.
Changes and cancellation
Should Customer desire to revise or suspend an Order for reasons allegedly beyond the Customer’s control, Customer shall first discuss the matter promptly with the Seller (Brevity Care Software) and the parties shall attempt to reach a mutually satisfactory agreement. Seller’s Products are custom, made-to-order per specific customer requirements and therefore are non-cancellable as Products cannot be resold.
Terms & Conditions
- The quoted prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and is valid for the company mentioned on page one of this quotation only
- Order is to be placed in the name of Brevity Care Software
- Pricing excludes incidental travel or courier costs. Such costs will be itemized and billed separately to this quote.
- Any incidental costs amounting to $50 or more will be submitted separately for client approval prior to incursion.
- Minimum 5 business days mobilization time to start the project from date of issue of Purchase Order