[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Below is a summary of the NDIS Price Guide or Support Catalog changes released 1 October 2019. You can read more on the NDIA website on the following url: https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/pricing-and-payment.html.
Updated pricelist is already available in Brevity – since there was no major price increases to existing line items, these updates were rolled into the existing NDIS 19/20 pricelist in Brevity.
Summary of NDIS Price Guide or Support Catalog Changes
- Addition of a new Registration Group for Community Nursing Care, which include a new set of line items
- Addition of a number of therapeutic supports including Exercise Physiotherapy and Dietiticians have been extended to support categories (12) Improved health and wellbeing, (15) Improved daily living skills, and (1) Assistance with daily life.
- Removal of price limit for Establishment Fee For Personal Care/Community Access (01_049_0107_1_1)
- Reintroduced the following items:
- Price Controls added for the following line items:
Behaviour Management Plan Incl. Training In Behaviour Management Strategies (11_023_0110_7_3)
Dietician Consultation And Diet Plan Development (12_025_0128_3_3)
Dietician Group Session – Group of 3 (12_026_0128_3_3)
Capacity Building Supports For Early Childhood Interventions – Other Therapy (15_005_0118_1_3)
Capacity Building Supports For Early Childhood – Group up to 4 – Other Therapy (15_006_0118_1_3)
Selection And/Or Manufacture Of Customised Or Wearable Technology (15_047_0135_1_3)
Assessment, Recommendation, Therapy And/Or Training (Incl. AT) – Other Therapy (15_056_0128_1_3)
Group Therapy – Group Of 3 – Other Therapy (15_059_0128_1_3)
- Price increases for the following line items:
Line Item From To CB and Training in Plan and Financial Management by a Support Coordinator (07_003_0117_8_3) $58.52 $60.16 CB and Training in Plan and Financial Management by a Plan Manager (14_031_0127_8_3) $58.52 $60.16 Community Nursing Care For Continence Aid (15_051_0114_1_3) $99.83 $124.05