Below is a summary of the NDIS Pricing Arrangements (previously NDIS Price Guide or NDIS Support Catalog) changes released 1 January 2022. You can read more about NDIS Price Guide changes on the NDIA website on the following url: https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/pricing-arrangements.
Updated NDIS Price Guide is already available in Brevity instances – a new price list has been added ‘NDIS JAN-22’.
Summary of NDIS Price Guide or Pricing Arrangements Changes
Price Limit Increases
From 1 January 2022, the NDIA will apply the following temporary price limit increases.
- a temporary increase of 0.25% to the price limits for community participation supports and supports with activities of daily living, other than group core supports and Supported independent living (SIL)
- a temporary increase of 0.4% to the price limits for group core supports and SIL to account for the greater need for PPE when delivering these supports.
- Providers will no longer claim separately from participant plans for the cost of support worker PPE
From 7 December 2021, a new subscription services clause was added that allows providers to charge upfront for supports that are delivered using a subscription model.
Participants can purchase supports in advance through subscriptions. They can then use the support for the agreed subscription period. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
- Between 23 December 2021 and 31 January 2022 providers can directly claim up to $12.50 per rapid antigen test (RAT)
- Between 1 September 2021 and31 March 2022 a total of $150 payment is available to eligible providers for each participant they support to get their COVID-19 vaccines
- Between 8 November 2021 and 30 June 2022 an additional $75 payment is available to eligible providers for each participant they support to get their COVID-19 vaccine booster